- Chinese peacekeeping infantry battalion passes UNMISS evaluation
- Led by the Sector Juba commander of the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS), a 13-member multinational evaluation group inspected the barracks of the 7th Chinese peacekeeping infantry battalion to South Sudan (Juba) and made an comprehensive evaluation of the troops' war-preparedness on March 26, local time.
- 36th Chinese naval escort taskforce returns from missions
- The 36th escort taskforce of the Chinese PLA Navy returned to Qingdao on March 5 after successfully completing the escort missions in the Gulf of Aden, multinational naval exercise "Peace-21" and China-Singapore joint naval drill.
- China sends new naval fleet on escort mission
- The 37th fleet of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) Navy on Saturday left the port city of Sanya in south China's Hainan Province for the Gulf of Aden and waters off Somalia to escort civilian ships.
- Positive progress made in anti-terrorism operations in Sahel region
- Jean-Pierre Lacroix, Under Secretary General of the United Nations Department of Peace Operations said on June 5 that the Joint Force of the Group of Five for the Sahel (G5 Sahel) is strengthening the troop construction and has made "substantial and encouraging progress", and an ongoing major military operation, code-named Sama "progressing well".
- China, India stage counter-terrorist drills
- China and India launched a joint counter-terrorism exercise on Saturday not far from the Chinese-Indian border, a move which Chinese experts said will boost the strategic mutual trust of the two countries' militaries.