- Chinese navy fleet returns from escort missions
- A Chinese naval fleet on Tuesday returned to a military port in Zhanjiang, south China's Guangdong Province, after concluding escort missions in the Gulf of Aden and the waters off Somalia.
- Chinese naval escort taskforces conduct mission-handover in Gulf of Aden
- The 37th and the 38th Chinese naval escort taskforces held a mission-handover ceremony in waters west of the Gulf of Aden on the morning of June 7, local time, on the commanding ship Destroyer Changsha (Hull 173) of the 37th escort taskforce. Officers assigned to the 37th escort taskforce introduced the basic information about
- 36th Chinese naval escort taskforce returns from missions
- The 36th escort taskforce of the Chinese PLA Navy returned to Qingdao on March 5 after successfully completing the escort missions in the Gulf of Aden, multinational naval exercise "Peace-21" and China-Singapore joint naval drill.
- Thousands of people bid soldiers farewell in China's Henan Province
- Members of the Chinese People's Armed Police Force (PAP) Henan Contingent withdrew from Jun County, Hebi City, central China's Henan Province on August 1, after completing the flood control and disaster relief tasks there. Thousands of local residents spontaneously lined up to see off the troops.
- Positive progress made in anti-terrorism operations in Sahel region
- Jean-Pierre Lacroix, Under Secretary General of the United Nations Department of Peace Operations said on June 5 that the Joint Force of the Group of Five for the Sahel (G5 Sahel) is strengthening the troop construction and has made "substantial and encouraging progress", and an ongoing major military operation, code-named Sama "progressing well".
- China, India stage counter-terrorist drills
- China and India launched a joint counter-terrorism exercise on Saturday not far from the Chinese-Indian border, a move which Chinese experts said will boost the strategic mutual trust of the two countries' militaries.