- Chinese peacekeepers in Lebanon pass UN exams
- The 18th CHINCEU to Lebanon passed the 2020 defense capacity evaluation conducted by the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) on April 30, local time. Moreover, all members of the unit passed the accreditation for the qualification of humanitarian landmine clearance.
- China sends new naval fleet for escort mission
- The 35th fleet of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) Navy on Tuesday left the port city of Zhoushan in east China's Zhejiang Province for the Gulf of Aden and waters off Somalia to escort civilian ships.
- Missions completed, 32nd Chinese naval escort taskforce returns home
- The 32nd Chinese naval escort taskforce consisting of the guided missile destroyer Xi'an, the missile frigate Anyang and the comprehensive supply ship Gaoyouhu attached to the PLA Navy returned to its homeport in Zhoushan in east China's Zhejiang Province on the morning of October 29.
- Over 1,400 military personnel battle forest fire in China's Xichang
- Firefighters continued to battle the forest fire in Xichang city of Liangshan Yi Autonomous Prefecture, southwest China's Sichuan Province on April 1. Totally 1,400-odd service members plus militias under the Liangshan Military Sub-command were still in the frontline battling the blaze.
- China, India stage counter-terrorist drills
- China and India launched a joint counter-terrorism exercise on Saturday not far from the Chinese-Indian border, a move which Chinese experts said will boost the strategic mutual trust of the two countries' militaries.
- Joint exercises among ASEAN states bolster region's counterterror skills
- Joint counterterrorism training and exercises among military forces from members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations and its dialogue countries can improve the countries' joint command and operation mechanism when responding together to regional terrorist threats, military officers said on Wednesday as related field training exercises began.