- China says its trial launch of DF-5C missile normal
- It is normal for China to carry out scheduled scientific research and tests within the Chinese territory and the tests don't target any specific country or object, China's Defense Ministry said on Feb. 3 in a written statement.
- China, U.S. agree on principle of no conflict, mutual respect
- China and the United States reached consensus on developing ties in the spirit of no conflict, no confrontation, mutual respect and win-win cooperation during U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's Beijing trip, said a Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wednesday.
- China says won't attend a nuclear ban treaty negotiation
- China's Foreign Ministry confirmed on Monday that the country will not attend the negotiation on ban on nuclear weapons, which will be held on March 27th in New York. But the spokesperson of the ministry also addressed that China's stand on completely banning and destroying nuclear weapons is clear and consistent.