- Man donates 6m yuan to army
- A Chongqing senior man who has been supporting the army for decades has decided to leave all his wealth and possessions not to his children but to army and public welfare undertakings.
- Chinese medical services boost healthcare in Africa
- Since the first Chinese medical team arrived in Africa in 1963, all kinds of non-profitable Chinese medical services have contributed to the continent's healthcare and saved the lives of tens of thousands of people.
- National panda park to open by end of this year
- China's first giant panda national park－covering an area triple the size of Yellowstone National Park in the United States－will open soon, the National Forestry and Grassland Administration said on Thursday.
- China-Japan treaty reaches 40-year mark
- Beijing is willing to work with Tokyo to safeguard political foundations, deepen mutually beneficial cooperation and properly manage differences under the principles of the four key bilateral political documents, said Premier Li Keqiang.
- China, UAE ties span a wide range
- President Xi Jinping's upcoming visit to the United Arab Emirates will be the first visit of a Chinese head of state to the UAE in 29 years.
- China's GDP grows 6.8 pct in H1
- China's gross domestic product expanded 6.8 percent year on year in the first half of 2018 to about 41.90 trillion yuan (6.27 trillion U.S. dollars), data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) showed Monday.