- The five-eyed monster has its sights on TikTok
- These five countries build their power on maintaining dominance over all communications and networks as part of a global surveillance effort; China is a threat because its technological successes have by default challenged this monopoly and its stranglehold over leading innovation.
- New cold war will not stop US decline
- We are already in a new cold war - in trade and technology, and, as the closure of China's Houston consulate demonstrates, in diplomacy. Recent statements from the likes of US State Secretary Mike Pompeo amount to the declaration of a new cold war against China. The US has opened up many fronts against China.
- Full global service of Beidou signals space tech independence
- The BDS, which has been offering basic navigation services to countries and regions around the world, represents not only a step forward in global navigation but also a new beginning for China for further exploration of space for the peaceful use in order to build a community with a shared future for mankind.
- Chinese military remains a staunch force for world peace
- August 1, 2020 marks the 93rd anniversary of the founding of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA). The past 93 years have witnessed glorious achievements made by the PLA under the strong leadership of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
- AUSMIN 2020 risks destabilizing Indo-Pacific
- The foreign ministers and defense ministers of the US and Australia held the annual meeting in Washington, discussing how to build and deepen the so-called "unbreakable "relationship in the Indo-Pacific region and the world on July 28. They also unreasonably accused China of relevant regional security issues.
- China bashing no solution to U.S. homegrown troubles
- As revealed in a research recently published by the John F. Kennedy School of Government of Harvard University, under the leadership of the CPC, the Chinese people's overall support and satisfaction toward the central government exceeds 93 percent.