- More actions possible if Taiwan separatists go further, experts say
- Beijing may consider additional actions if Taiwan separatists go further and the United States continues to use Taiwan as a bargaining chip. Actions could include Beijing enhancing its military presence around the island, limiting market access or launching investigations against foreign firms that do not recognize China's territorial integrity, experts said.
- Experts: J-20 will surely patrol Taiwan in future
- The J-20 stealth fighter jet recently had its first realistic military training on the sea. Military expert Wang Mingliang said in an interview that the J-20 is sure to patrol the Taiwan Island in the future.
- New aircraft carrier a boon to navy
- Compared with the Liaoning, China's first aircraft carrier, the first domestically built aircraft carrier 001A is a more advanced vessel in many respects.