- PLA Daily: Japan outsmarts itself
- A review of Abe's remarks when he visited Southeast Asia shows that he continuously hyped up the "China threat theory" and instigated tension in the South China Sea.
- ASEAN countries won't take Abe's bait
- The Abe administration tried to gather around "a group of buddies" to play with it the extreme game of "resisting China threat", but its attempt was bound to fail.
- Trump playing with fire with his Taiwan game
- If Trump is determined to use this gambit on taking office, a period of fierce, damaging interactions will be unavoidable, as Beijing will have no choice but to take off the gloves.
- What does F-35A fighter jets' delivery to Japan mean?
- The U.S. Air Force delivered the first F-35A Lightning II fighter jet to the JASDF at the Luke Air Force Base in Arizona on November 29, 2016, indicating that Japan began to make preparation for using fifth-generation stealth fighter jet.
- U.S. should stop flexing its muscles in South China Sea
- With the USS Carl Vinson battle group heading toward the Western Pacific, the United States is completing its deployment of three carriers to Asia, putting on another muscle show and making waves again in the South China Sea.
- China open to military ties with SK based on ‘mutual respect’
- China would like to cooperate with South Korea based on the mutual respect of security interests, following reports that China suspended military exchanges between the two countries due to South Korea's deployment of the US missile defense system.
- Asia-Pacific security faces new challenges
- We should bear in mind that whether it's the Asia-Pacific or the world in general, change is the inevitable trend, which will bring both challenges and new opportunities.