- US' scapegoating China doomed to fail
- It has been a consensus in the international medical community that the place first reporting the outbreak may not be the source of the virus. Through analyzing earlier cases, some European and American researchers found that infections had already existed before the outbreak in Wuhan. It remains a mystery where the novel coronavirus came from.
- Hubei's revival symbolizes Chinese Spirit
- Being the province hit hardest and suffered with longest lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic in China, Hubei has been under the spotlight during the two sessions. It witnesses all the key elements of China's anti-epidemic stories. If we understand the revival of Hubei, we'd understand the Chinese Spirit that has kept the country on its feet through all the tribulations in history.
- US' virus claims 'political manipulation'
- Some US Congress members' bills accusing China of lacking transparency or being responsible for the spread of the novel coronavirus in the United States are nothing but "political manipulation," Chinese lawmakers said.
- IT'S MUCH EASIER TO MOVE MOUNTAINS THAN SHAKE THE PLA
- For quite some time, certain American politicians have rampantly slandered China through politicization and stigmatization to deflect domestic problems and shirk responsibilities for the poor pandemic response at home, They have not only accused China of cover-up and delayed response, but also instigated other countries to claim reparations from China.
- No thank you, Trump. China and India don't require U.S. mediation
- Donald Trump tweeted on Wednesday that "We have informed both India and China that the United States is ready, willing and able to mediate or arbitrate their now raging border dispute." His proposal to help resolve the recent border standoff between the two Asian neighbors isn't likely to succeed, however, because they don't require U.S. assistance in this respect.
- Where is US-Germany relationship going amid deeper divergence on NATO's nuclear policy?
- Washington and Berlin won't break up completely, although they have many conflicts and divisions on NATO's nuclear policy. Rather. Yet with the rising uncertainties within Europe over recent years and the expanding terrorism worldwide, the nuclear weapons deployed by the US in Germany and the Europe as a whole have become a potential destabilizing factor. This is a challenge that Washington and Berlin have to think over and deal with carefully.
- China and US should jointly steer right direction of bilateral ties and avoid new Cold War
- On May 24, Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said at a press conference during the two sessions about China-US relations that it is now necessary to be vigilant as some US political forces are abducting China-US relations, trying to push China-US relations to the so-called new Cold War and such dangerous attempt turns back the wheel of history.
- WHY CANNOT CHINA PROVIDE BETTER SOLUTIONS?
- Whoever speaks well of China would be attacked - this has become a hysterical new normal for some American politicians. Not long ago, the WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus and famous American IT tycoon Bill Gates were fiercely slammed by those politicians for their affirmation of China's anti-epidemic efforts and success.
- STOP LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH
- A western idiom goes like this, "There are none so blind as those who will not see". We've long known that lying through their teeth is the “survival skill” for some American politicians, but we never expected it to become their "only skill left". Unfortunately, this is exactly the reality now.
- Death knell sounded for external intervention in Hong Kong
- Some dishonorable Western politicians have always tried to exploit every possible chance to meddle in China's internal affairs. Most recently, they have turned their accusing fingers towards Beijing's legitimate efforts to better protect the country's national security.