- Russia-China naval cooperation has a great future
- On the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the founding of China's navy, ships from all over the world will participate in the naval parade in Qingdao. Russia will also send two of its naval ships to take part in the joint maneuvers with the PLA Navy.
- Taiwan Act a US 'burden'
- The influence of the Taiwan Relations Act (TRA) is gradually weakening and will become a burden for the US as the Taiwan question will be solved eventually, Chinese mainland analysts said on Wednesday.
- PLA Daily: US "maximum pressure" increases instability in Middle East
- The Iran nuclear deal is an important achievement of multilateralism and an international agreement endorsed by the UN Security Council. It should be fully and effectively implemented because it is conducive to peace and stability in the Middle East, and is also in line with the common interests of all countries.
- Integrity at core of China's modern military
- During the seven years I was the spokesperson for China's Ministry of National Defense, I handled topics related to the country's peaceful development and modernization of its defense capabilities almost on a daily basis.
- Taiwan can't gamble on cross-Straits crisis
- Taiwan authorities claimed that People's Liberation Army fighter jets crossed the so-called "middle line" of the Taiwan Straits at Sunday noon. Will the Straits situation reach a new stage? Possibly, but not necessarily.
- US playing Taiwan card risky
- The alleged flight crossing the "middle line" of the Taiwan Straits by two People's Liberation Army fighter jets could be a strong response to "Taiwan independence" forces and the US, who increasingly plays the card of the island to provoke the mainland, analysts said.
- US has less cards to play in Taiwan Straits
- The US has overestimated its military power's deterrence of the mainland as well as Taiwan's wish to always serve as a US pawn. Washington has also underestimated Beijing's resolve and ability to take countermeasures. It has put itself in a dilemma.
- Xi's France visit set to boost cooperation
- President Xi Jinping has visited Italy, Monaco and France, his first trip abroad in 2019. The European tour is expected to strengthen the EU's strategic partnerships with China.